How We Can Help
We understand that properly caring and providing for a horse takes money, sometimes a lot of money. No one wants to ignore a health issue or to have to re-home a beloved animal because they are going through a period of financial strain. We can be there to help you and your horse through tough times so you can stay together.
We review each application to assess whether it meets our criteria and how we can best be of help. Subsidized funding is available for the following services, as funds permit:
- Veterinary services – Subsidization amount to be determined on a case-to-case basis (maximum amount of funding not to exceed $250 per year)
- Gelding assistance – Up to $100 subsidization per horse, per year
- Euthanasia assistance – Up to $100 subsidization per horse, per year
- Farrier services – 50% Up to $50 subsidization per horse, per year
- Adoption rebates – Up to $50 subsidization per horse, per year (for new or existing horse owners)
*We will provide the funds directly to the veterinarian or farrier providing the services. Adoption rebates will be given upon verification of adoption from a qualified horse rescue.